The Things He Puts In His Mouth

Welcome to today's addition of, "What I took out of his mouth."  So here is a partial list.

In addition to feeling like a terrible parent I am going crazy.  I feel like I pick up and sweep constantly, I faithfully leave all bathroom doors closed but I worry constantly about what he might be choking on, or like today, what he is cutting his mouth on.  My last child just sucked her thumb, and that was all she needed.  How do you get a 1-year-old to suck his thumb?  I would even be happy with him taking a binki.  No such luck.


Labels: ,

Planning Playtime: The Things He Puts In His Mouth

Friday, May 10, 2013

The Things He Puts In His Mouth

Welcome to today's addition of, "What I took out of his mouth."  So here is a partial list.

In addition to feeling like a terrible parent I am going crazy.  I feel like I pick up and sweep constantly, I faithfully leave all bathroom doors closed but I worry constantly about what he might be choking on, or like today, what he is cutting his mouth on.  My last child just sucked her thumb, and that was all she needed.  How do you get a 1-year-old to suck his thumb?  I would even be happy with him taking a binki.  No such luck.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home