Recording Kid Funnies

The moment I walked into my oldest daughter's first parent teacher conference in her kindergarten class, her teacher said, "Oh I have something I have to show you."  She pulled out a spiral notebook where she kept a list of some of the funny things that the kids in her class would say and gave us a list of the funny things Kylie said in class.
At first I was so amazed that she would take the time to write those things down, and then I thought, "Why am I not doing this."  I had written down a few things in journals, but that night I went home and put a magnet notepad on the fridge so that I could easily jot something down before I forgot it.  The sayings are now treasures.  The kids love to see the funny things they said when they were little, you know like a whole year ago:)  Occasionally I'll post a few of our favorites.

Labels: , ,

Planning Playtime: Recording Kid Funnies

Friday, May 10, 2013

Recording Kid Funnies

The moment I walked into my oldest daughter's first parent teacher conference in her kindergarten class, her teacher said, "Oh I have something I have to show you."  She pulled out a spiral notebook where she kept a list of some of the funny things that the kids in her class would say and gave us a list of the funny things Kylie said in class.
At first I was so amazed that she would take the time to write those things down, and then I thought, "Why am I not doing this."  I had written down a few things in journals, but that night I went home and put a magnet notepad on the fridge so that I could easily jot something down before I forgot it.  The sayings are now treasures.  The kids love to see the funny things they said when they were little, you know like a whole year ago:)  Occasionally I'll post a few of our favorites.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home